Free Classic blogger templates layout, designed for your blogspot powered blog to help non-designer bloggers differentiate the look of their site. All the templates are available for download with Blogger codes already inserted . Note that these will only work for blogger or blogspot powered blogs.
Select from the list on right sidebar to see template preview and click on Get Template Code to get the code.
How to use Classic Blogger Templates in New Blogger
- Login to New Blogger with your Google account.
- On your Dashboard choose blog you want to edit, Click on Layout, you’ll go direct to Template tab where blog you want to Edit.
- Choose the Template tab of your blog then click on Edit HTML.
- Next scroll down to the end of your page and choose Revert to Classic Template.
- Copy all the code of the template you wish and paste it into your blog.
- Click on SAVE TEMPLATE and you are done!.
Blogger Templates, Free Classic Blogger Template layout design for Blogspot powered Blog.
Classic Blogger Templates (HTML)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License